VCL tends to have different types of projects happening in parallel: events, research projects, workshops, artistic projects and more.
Members can propose new projects, or move existing projects under the umbrella of Virtual Cinema Lab, which allows them to increase visibility and get other members to join their projects.
Community projects can be organized in whichever way you want. Even though VCL is a decentralized organisation, each project has it's own needs, so if you want to run your project like a monarchy, go for it! 👑👌
- Contact person for members and other group coordinators who need something from their project
- Maintains the project google drive folder and moderates their slack channel making sure that people stay on topic (if you need one). Get in touch with the General Secretary if you have any questions about that.
- Actively involve people from the VCL community, via calls for collaborators
- Shares content about your project (photos+caption, little videos from behind the scenes, making of, event announcements, articles about your project) on #publish_this channel in slack (check our quality guidelines here, for detailed info on what to share).
- Give presentations on their project and share their research results with VCL members.
- Once you reach your (research) goals, please inform the General Secretary asap so we can change the status of your project.
- Any project needs to have our logo clearly visible on all its marketing materials including but not limited to: website, credits, posters,...